Biceps exerciser action:
1. Sit on biceps training equipment and select the weight.
2. Put the back side of your arm (your triceps) on the trainer backrest and hold the handle with the reverse grip (palm up). Tip: Make sure you can keep your elbows adducted when you put your arms on the backrest. This is the starting position of the action.
3. When you exhale, retract biceps brachii and lift the handle. In the top position, the peak shrinks for one second. Tip: Only the forearm moves. The upper arm should remain stationary and always lean against the back plate.
4. Slowly return to the starting position and inhale at the same time.
5. The above is a complete action. Repeat the action as many times as recommended.